Thursday 5 May 2011

Bradford Textile Society Design Prize Giving

Yesterday my friend Sam and I went to the prize giving for the Bradford Textile Design Competition to collect our commendation certificates. It was a lovely day with a gorgeous curry lunch which was lip tingling hot! I couldn't believe the standard of work that was there, it was amazing. Seeing the work was very inspiring but it also reminded me of the competition that is out there - innovation seems to be key so I need to keep my head in the game! However, I was very happy to be awarded a commendation prize so I wanted to share my certificate with you.
A big congratulations to all the winners and runners up! Images of the prize winners work will be up on the Bradford Textile Society website soon for you to have a look at.  http://www.bradfordtextilesociety.org.uk/

2 comments: