Monday 6 June 2011

The End of an Era

Today I handed in my last ever project at college. It was a huge relief to have everything done, but at the same time slightly scary at the thought of what my next move will be! However, the first thing to do was go home, crack open a bottle of sparkling wine, eat chocolates and chill out with my mum and dad. It felt very strange having time to relax and I have to admit that I felt a small sense of guilt for not doing any work. However, that guilt soon went away and I spent the night enjoying some time away from working (although ideas of new designs were still running through my head - apparantly its actually quite hard to switch off!)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed it. Well deserved katiee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy it...very much! Was lovely having time off :-)

    ReplyDelete