Friday 22 April 2011

Final Major Project

At the moment I am very busy making the pieces for my Final Major Project at college. This project is going in a VERY chunky direction which I love. As I have made fine knitted fashion accessories before, I thought I would create something that was completely the opposite. The result - a collection of chunky knitted interior accessories consisting of foot stools/poufs.
Here are some of the samples I have created so far!





 
These will not be the colours I use in my final pieces as they have been refined since I created these samples.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your work, looks so professional :) will look forward to seeing your final pieces, bet they will be really exciting :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I cant wait to get them finished! Thank you for the lovely comment :-) x

    ReplyDelete