Thursday 14 April 2011

First 3rd Year Creations




This picture is slightly out of focus but I had to put it on because I just love the attitude in it!




The first creations I made in 3rd year were unisex knitted accessories. The gloves are fully finished but the scarves are just knitted fabrics placed strategically on the models to show what the scarves would look like if they were made up. Based around how things fade and wear away over time, I focused on different ways of creating a worn look with holes in the knitting. I know what you're thinking - holes in knitting?! But don't worry, these gloves and scarves may have holes in, but they will definitely keep you cosy warm in winter!

A big thank you to my lovely friends who willingly (when bribed with chocolate) modelled my designs :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the top pictures gloves!! do you make them to order?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They're not made to order yet but they will be over the summer when I finish university. I will post on my blog when they are ready.
    Thank you for your comment :-)

    ReplyDelete